SAGE is a charity working across Sheffield. Our projects address the need for a friendly and accessible local group, which promotes positive mental health and welcomes people of all ages, races and cultures.
The gates open at 16:00 but you are welcome to come later if that is better for you. We will be finished around 19:00. There will be lots to see and hear about as well as chance for BBQ, drinks and hopefully cake!
- Find out more about SAGE Greenfingers and our great work
- Listen to songs by our Singing Through the Seasons women’s group
- Meet some of our members, volunteers, staff and trustees
- Sample some of our home grown food and enjoy something from the bar-b-que
- Tour our allotments and hear about how Social Therapeutic Horticulture can help improve peoples mental wellbeing